Sunday, November 14, 2010

The waiting game

The due date has come and gone. I expected that. I just had a feeling he wasn't going to come on time. However, I'm keeping my chin up and trying to be positive. I'm just excited to see baby Hugo and to hold him for the first time. I've waited 9 months, I figure I can wait just a little bit more. Plus, I don't really want to be induced. The doctor said she would induce me either Thursday night or Sunday night. It's my choice. I think I'm going to wait till Sunday. Between then and now I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of long walks with Taylor, and that isn't so bad. :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

not so bad at all! i'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. here's hoping that the little fella will feel like joining the rest of us before sunday! <3

Drew and Ally Tack said...

We have less than a week to go no matter what! Unfortunately I feel less prepared this week than I did last week. I need to re-clean the house and probably start working on my holiday to-do list again.

A Tale of Three said...

I can't wait to meet your sweet little boy! Maybe you should power walk:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers