Monday, November 29, 2010

Some pictures!

Hugo is a wonderful baby! I'll start with that. He is very calm and such a cute kid! Those cheeks! I can't get enough of his cheeks! Anyway...I get carried away.

Hugo basically just eats, sleeps, and poops. But it is so fun to have him around. I never knew all the funny sounds newborns makes. My favorite one sounds like a little mouse. Very high-pitched and random. I actually took him to his first check-up and the doctor said that they usually like the babies to be back to their birth weight in two weeks (they lose 10% apparently during the entire birthing process). Well, Hugo was 9 lbs 1 oz at birth and today he was 9 lbs even! Only took 6 days. The doctor was impressed...well done, Hugo. Well done.

I'll just say that Hugo is the spitting image of me when I was a baby. I always thought he would look like Taylor, but it turns out that he is his mother's son. Except he does have Taylor's crooked pinky-toe and he is not dark. hehe

Anyway, here are some pictures of Hugo. I can't find our camera with the videos. Taylor is reaarranging our room and it is lost in the mess at the moment...





4 comments:

Leslie said...

absolutely precious! i love the first one of both of you sleeping. <3!

A Tale of Three said...

I can't wait to see this cutie in person.

courtney said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!! I am in love with him. I can't wait to see you guys in a month!! Is it ok if I come straight to your house from the airport? ;)

Taylor and Aleni said...

It would be completely okay with me if you came directly to my house!! I am so excited to see you, Nate, and Asa. Ahh. True friends are the best. :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers