Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick!

So, I tried to deny it on Sunday night when I felt my throat a little itchy, but there is no denying it now....I'm sick! I've been healthy my whole pregnancy and at the very end I get sick! When I'm not surrounded by germy children. haha I'm just really congested and it makes it hard to sleep at night (on top of the big awkward belly). I took a warm shower today so the steam could clear me up a little bit and it worked. I can breathe from at least one nostril now. I just hope that it goes completely away before Hugo comes. Aren't sick people usually not allowed around new born babies? What if it's the mom? Anyone know? Maybe Hugo knows momma is sick and that is why he's taking his time. He's making sure I'm all better before his arrival. What a considerate baby!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

here's hoping it only lasts a day or two! i don't think they'd keep the momma from her little fella if you're still kinda sneezy/snotty when he decides to make an appearance though. love you! <3!

A Tale of Three said...

Booo! Are you actually sick, or is it just allergies? If it's allergies, I don't think you're a threat to baby Hugo.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers