Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summa daaze

Oooh, this summer has been so lazy dazy... If I could I would bottle up this summer and put it on the shelf of good memories and every time a day stank i would take that bottle down and relive these relaxing summer days. I told Taylor that we really need to appreciate this summer because when else will the both of us be able to just be home all day every day with Hugo with no homework nor deadlines? Not until retirement, honey! And that's faaar off. We haven't even entered career mode yet. Sheesh. We better get on the ball with that. Anyway, here's some snapshots of what we have done in the past week. It's a good life.

Get ready to witness some of the cutest pictures you've ever seen in your life...and yes, I'm talking about the ones with me in them. haha just kidding. But seriously y'all, Hugo is one cute kid.

























Now haven't I made your day better?
Ignore that bra on the bed...we've all left a bra on the bed, right?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Aww your little boy is so cute! Sounds like you're having a very enjoyable summer. Miss you friend!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers