Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reunion #1 Complete!

This past weekend we had a family reunion. It was the R. Ayerdis family reunion and it was a blast. Sooo much fun. I was in charge of of the events and meals and I was really worried that it would fall apart. As many of you know I'm not the best advanced planner. I'm more like water...go with the flow. Anyway, there weren't too many glitches and everyone really loved it. We went to the "beach" and Hugo loooved it. I could hardly get him out of the water. He came out once and it was only to eat and then go back in. We also had an Iron Chef competition and it was amazing. My family is made up of great cooks and I married one. I think most of us gained 5 lbs over the three day reunion. There is something about getting together with your family that makes the whole world seem great and all your problems go away. It's like I don't even realize that I have been missing something until it's back and I realize there has always been a gap in my heart. I love my brothers and sister and I don't get to see them too much since most live out of Fort Worth and have their own families and busy lives. We have so many good memories and so much of who I am and what makes me tick is because of my older siblings. So shout outs to those handsome devils I call my older siblings! They rule. Now looking forward to the entire Ayerdis Family Reunion at the end of July! Woo hoo!!!

2 comments:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

I like the picture of you and your parents and older siblings at the end-looks like you all had a lot of fun! Also, your hair is gorgeous in the family shot!

Abinadi said...

Best. Reunion. Ever.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers