Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So this is what we do...

Taylor and I are loving all the time we get to spend together with Hugo. We're certainly trying to live it up while we can. Hugo is getting older and older and every time we blink he's bigger. BUT at the same time when we take him to play at the park or at the mall and I see all these BIG kids I can't help but think what a baby he is! It's a weird conundrum I tell you. But, honestly, I like it when he still looks baby. Although, I'm very proud of his moments of accomplishments like climbing to the top of the slide in reverse and jumping off of things when he used to just fall off of things. Obviously, I'm rambling now (and how many times did I say but or although...yikes!).

Anyway, we've been to the beach (again!). We love that place! We're getting very dark too, except for poppa...he's getting more freckly. (and of course I apply sunblock to Hugo and myself multiple times during our trip!)









We went to the museum with wonderful friends. Hugo was in overdrive the whole time! So much to seeee!!














We adopted an owl from Target. His name is Floyd.




We went on our granny walks (we walk the mall b/c we are not crazy enough to walk in 100 degree weather and too lazy to get up before 8).




And we ate at Chili's! One of the few places Hugo will eat out with us and actually eat.



I hope everyone else is enjoying summer time too. As you can see our repertoire of places to go is short, but we have so much fun!

1 comment:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

Looks like lots of fun! Miss you guys! When are we going to get together again?!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers