Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Month Check-up

Hugo is officially one month old today.

Yay, Hugo! You survived a month with parents who don't know what they're doing!!

Good for him. :)

I took him to the doctor yesterday for his one month wellness check. And he is doing wonderfully! I'm usually worrying that he's not getting enough milk when he nurses (because he falls asleep sooo easily!!), but all my fears were put to rest. Here are his stats:

weight: 11 lbs 1 oz 75th percentile
length: 23 1/4" 95th percentile!!!

I have a looong baby. The nurses kept asking where his length came from because obviously it's not from mom. But I assured them that this will probably be the only time in his life that he'll be one of the taller kids. Too bad he can't really enjoy it.

It was actually kind of funny because the nurse that was recording the measurements didn't quite believe the other nurse measured right so she measured him again and got a longer number! So, she stuck with the smaller measurement of the two.

I'm glad he's doing well and gaining weight. Here's what he's been up to lately:



Getting his hair combed. He loves it.



Playing with dad.



Being surprised by the camera






Getting sleepy...



Waiting for clean clothes with dad around 3 a.m.



This is a picture of him right now. Sleeping. :)

3 comments:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

He's looking so old now! I like the 3 a.m. picture. :)

A Tale of Three said...

Surprised by the camera, priceless:). Glad he's doing good, he looks different from when I saw him. He looks much older...I need to come by more.

Taylor and Aleni said...

He does look a lot older now! I'm glad and sad at the same time. He no longer fits newborn clothes...

And K, you do need to come visit us more often. We miss you!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers