Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lost camera and photo shoot

In the move I lost my camera with a ton of cute videos I wanted to post of Hugo... I'm sure it will pop up somewhere.


Well, Taylor and I moved to our own place! Can you believe it?! I bet y'all thought we'd be at my parents forever. hehe Well, we probably would still be there if my parents weren't planning on adopting 4 children! Can you believe it? I am so happy with the decision and I am excited to have four new siblings! I have always been the youngest and it is part of who I am, but now I am the middle child! Whoa. I'll have to get used to my new role.

Anyway, yesterday I had a photo shoot with Hugo (with my nice camera that I hope I NEVER lose!) and loooved the results. Hugo has been smiling for a week or so now and I love it. I love the cute, gummy smiles. My nice camera is fast enough to catch them too. I also like his cute baby stares. So, here is our beloved Hugo (we call him, "the boss"). What a great baby!!









2 comments:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

His smile is so cute! If we move to Texas, I think he and Lilly would have fun together.

A Tale of Three said...

What an adorable baby! I Love him:). Ps- I want to have you guys over some night soon. I need some diaper training;)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers