Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our little Hugo

So, life with Hugo is wonderful. I really like the slow-paced life. Everything in my life revolves around Hugo and I really love it. I love being a mother. Anyway, we went to Taylor's parents the other day to put up the Christmas Tree and make sugar cookies. Hugo slept for the most part. But he was awake for a little bit. Anyway, we are very happy with our little Hugo. I feel bad that we are going to get him circumcised here soon. I told Taylor I can't go to that one. I'm pretty sure I will cry. Actually, I'm positive that I will.



Hugo enjoys naps on the bed with mommy and daddy, but we have to be careful. He also has become really good at rolling onto his side.



Taylor loves to play with Hugo. :)



Hugo thinking.



One of the few family pictures we have. I love my new family.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

he is too cute for words! i love him and i haven't even met him yet! i'm so glad things are going well for y'all. you all look so happy and little hugo is so handsome!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I think Hugo is a cute name!! Call me and we can do pictures if you want!!
817-881-6837

A Tale of Three said...

I love, love, LOVE your pictures!!! Especially the family photo. What a cute bunch of Seibolds!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers