Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hugolicious

So, life has been good lately. Hugo is doing really well. He's getting bigger every day and is staying awake a lot more now. He actually was awake for the majority of the afternoon today. I was really surprised. Hopefully he will sleep well tonight. Last night we had a relapse and he was awake for a few hours at 3 am.

Another cool thing is that he is starting to look like a baby and not so newborny. Not as squishy as before (although his cheeks are still quite squishy!). Hugo is starting to look like himself. Taylor and I love him. He is a great baby. Anyway, here is just a little bit of who I get to spend every minute of the day with. :)




I love my baby

2 comments:

Leslie said...

you look so ridiculously happy in that picture. you deserve nothing less! glad you're both doing well. <3!

Drew and Ally Tack said...

He's so cute! I wish we lived closer so our babies could play together!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers