Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Practice

So, my family has a Thanksgiving tradition of about ten years now. I can't believe its been that long now! Anyway, our family tradition is in the morning we have a Turkey Bowl game. It started with my family playing against another and then it eventually grew into ward vs ward and it has stayed that way. I haven't been able to play one for a few years because I've been in Utah. So, this will be my first one back! Whoopie! Taylor and I are really excited. We are so excited that we went out for a practice this evening!

We haven't played since we played with the Gardners back in January! It has been that long. And I'm pretty sure I've gotten a lot worse. I wasn't good to begin with so now its just kind of pathetic. But that's what practice is for! Taylor is one of those disgustingly, great natural athletes (you can tell I'm not bitter, right?) and he just fell back into pace. Dad came with us and he coached us and we had so much fun! I didn't want to go home! And that's was WITH the 1000% humidity. The air was so thick I felt like I could eat it. It'll be more fun to practice once the air cools down. Anyway, I hope to get good enough in about a month that I won't be picked last! I just hate it when that happens....

1 comment:

Abinadi said...

I am way excited for the game. I will start practicing, too.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers