Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello, fall!

Fall has come and it has been so nice for many reasons, for one thing, fall in Texas means 80 degree weather and sometimes dips to the 70s. However, despite the warmness in the afternoons, the mornings are still crisp and nights are now chilly enough for blankets on the bed. Yay!!

So, us Seibolds are happy. We're happy with life right now and content to find out what's in store tomorrow. There is really nothing to complain about. I feel like fall is such a time of reflection for me and goal setting more than January. I think the autumn winds just blow in a clean new air of optimism and sweeps out a lot of the negative attitudes that just hung in the humid air of summer. At least for me! This past summer was such a time of uncertainty and, I admit, disappointment, but I feel like we're here for a reason, I'm here for a reason, and I want to live up to this blog's mission in celebrating the good things. So, goodbye what ifs and good bye I wishes....and hello cool, crisp, clean fall air!!







No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers