Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Year of the Hugo

The past break was full of funness, amazingness, and overall greatness (the only one that is an actual word!). As I woke up the morning of Hugo's birthday I couldn't believe that I had a one year old! How does the time burglar sneak up on me like that?! It has been the greatest year with my guy. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I just didn't realize how awesome it would turn out to be. I wouldn't trade all the rough nights, throw ups, or blow outs for anything because it has been so worth it. There's not a day that I don't smile or laugh because of him. There's not a day that I don't think what a cool little dude he is. There is not a day that I am not grateful that he is in my life.

So, here's to you, Hugo!
Here's to your infectious belly laughs.
Here's to your crazy, cockatoo hair.
Here's to your wonderfully, delicious chubby cheeks.
Here's to another year of you!


2 comments:

Abinadi said...

I couldn't agree more. Hugo is the best of the best of the best.

Drew and Ally Tack said...

Yay Hugo! He is a cool little guy. Can't wait to see you both again.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers