Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Time

Fall blew in today. It decided to blow right in today with cool, crisp weather without even asking me if I was ready for it! It's a good thing that I (read Taylor) unpacked my winter clothes already or fall and I may have been on bad terms with each other...

So, with baby Hugo's (I will call him a baby while I still can!) birthday around the corner I have been busy preparing for his birthday parties. Nothing too crazy, but I had some decorations from my past classrooms that I can recycle so I have actually so far only spent 5.00 on his birthday. However, that is bound to increase since I still have to get stuff for his cupcakes and what not.

Anyway, with the chilly fall wind the spirit of gratefulness has also fluttered into my bones! I am so grateful for so many things, but on top of my list I am grateful for a healthy, wonderful family. I am grateful for the small things that bring a smile to my lips and things that make me bubble over in laughter. Truly, the list of things I am grateful for is endless. Too many times I catch myself wishing my life was different in some aspect or the other, but I live the good life. I really, really do! I just need to appreciate it!

Anyway, the bed is calling me and it is late. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

Good post. Also, that picture of Hugo is amazing. He is such a stud. Love ya!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers