Friday, April 1, 2011

Video rehash

I've got a few videos I've been meaning to upload but I haven't. But I have the time now so here we go! First of all, Hugo is really laughy and talky. He has many things to say and he has different noises for different things. When he's looking at something really intently he makes a certain noise. It's funny. Anyway, here are a few videos! (grainy videos b/c I don't have a smarty pants phone)


This is the noise Hugo makes when he is really concentrating in something that's in his face--Usually his hands or a blanket.





If you're only going to watch one video...watch this one! I love Hugo's laugh. It's infectious!



Hugo and his cousin who is 6 weeks younger than he is! I love that they could grow up to be best friends!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

SO. MUCH. CUTE! man i love technology. with i was there to snuggle and spoil him, though! glad things are going well for y'all and that hugo's such a healthy, happy baby. <3!

Janeheiress said...

His laugh IS infectious! Love the videos!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers