Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hanging out

The Seibold's are big time home bodies. We just love to be at home and chillax. So, nothing really interesting happens to us! But, we do have a cute, little baby that we love to take pictures of. He is now 4.5 months and I can't believe how fast time is flying! He is so long and chunky. I just love it. I put away a ton of clothes the other day. Now there is more space in his dresser. Anyway,here's what Hugo has been up to:

P.S. I went running for the first time since I was like 4 months pregnant yesterday....I am sooore. It doesn't help that my classroom is on the second floor. Oh, well.





3 comments:

Leslie said...

hee! i love that second picture. <3!

Rachel Hair said...

Yay for running! We should go sometime while I can still run. I am very slow though. I love looking at pictures of Hugo and his cute chubby cheeks!

Taylor and Aleni said...

Les-the second picture is my favorite too!

Rachel-let's go running! I am soo slow. I ran a little over a mile and it took me a shameful 11 minutes! haha So, if you want a slow running budddy--I'm your girl!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers