Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Belly pic time: 25 weeks and 5 days!

So, its obviously been awhile since I've posted a belly pic. I have a good friend (Elizabeth Martinez) who took these for me this morning out by Trinity River. It was so much fun. We both just practiced our photography skills. Maybe I'll have her take my pictures from now on. :) Anyway, I'm feeling great! My pregnancy has been perfect so far and I'm just enjoying the little (or sometimes big) movements my little one is making right now. Anyway, enjoy!!







And my beautiful photographer, Elizabeth:

5 comments:

A Tale of Three said...

What a beautiful pregnant lady! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Abinadi said...

Your eggo is prego!

Nice pics. I've been telling all my friends you are naming the baby after Joaquin Phoenix.

Janeheiress said...

I love the pics! You look so good, Aleni. Glad things are going well. I can't believe I didn't see you last time I was in FW--that won't happen again!

courtney said...

You are So ADORABLE! You especially look amazing in the pic of you sitting down, I love it! Oh my goodness I can't wait to see you! Live! In person!

Taylor and Aleni said...

Abinadí, we are not naming our child after Joaquin Phoenix. Silly. Stop lying to your friends.

Janeheiress, I can't believe I didn't see you when you were here. That is not acceptable. For sure next time we will get together. :)

Courtney, you are great. Thanks for the nice compliments. :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers