Monday, July 11, 2011

Sum(mer) fun!

So summer has been so fun. I've been really enjoying my time with Hugo and I think he has too. :) We had a family reunion. It was a blast! We had a talent/No talent show, an Iron Chef competition, swimming, and of course pictures. Hugo had fun with all the little ones (there were 9 of them under 7!)





(Hugo's cheeks make him looks sad, but I assure you he is a happy baby!)

We also celebrated the Fourth by going to see the awesome fireworks in Granbury! They were awesome and Hugo did great for being up so late.


And the fun didn't stop there! Can you believe it!? We love chick fil a and we decided to get a free meal by dressing up as cows. It was awesomely fun and we have awesome friends who are willing to dress up as cows and go with us.


Hugo's ears came out more as bat ears, but isn't he the most cutest cow/bat baby eveeerrr? He makes my heart melt into butter. :)




Speaking of the Hugo, that kid is big! I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast, but at least I'm getting stronger from it. At his 7 month appt he weighed in at a healthy 21.7 lbs and is 29 1/2". He's 89 percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height. He's still my little baby!


2 comments:

A Tale of Three said...

Love the pics of the family AND the bat-cow-baby. That baby is so charming, I just love his little smile!

Drew and Ally Tack said...

He is so adorable. I hate that they are getting so big so fast! But it's so much fun to watch them grow up! I can't wait to see you and meet Hugo in person. . . either I'm coming to Fort Worth or you're coming to Austin in a couple months.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers