Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taylor is 23!

Happy Birthday to Taylor!! He still had to go to work, but in the evening we went to Chili's. I told the waitress it was his birthday and he got a free dessert in a shot glass. They didn't sing to him and I think he was really glad they didn't. I went shopping with my friend Allyson for Taylor earlier in the afternoon. And I bought him a really nice, soft sweater and a nice t-shirt. Taylor says I'm trying to change him, but I say I'm just trying to improve him. haha just kidding. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our evening. Sorry if you don't like kissy photos, but I thought Taylor's face was really cute. Also, I couldn't get Taylor to stand up for a photo of him in his new clothes. He only let me take one of him laying down, but I hope you get the picture. :)





1 comment:

A Tale of Three said...

haha, I love Taylor's face in the kissy picture!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers