Friday, November 14, 2008

What has happened and what is going to happen

I guess I just feel like I can't post with out pictures. Maybe I just think its not as fun. The weather has turned colder now that Fall has officially arrived and Taylor and I are getting used to it. Or maybe I should say I am getting used to it. Taylor is perfectly fine in cold weather. We haven't been able to go on any adventures on the weekends because I have been working the past two Saturdays and I will be working the next two Saturdays. The most exciting place we've really been to is Cabella's. I don't know if that even really counts as exciting, but Taylor enjoys going there. I think it is his replacement for Academy while we're here. They don't have Academy here in Utah. We've looked at everything from guns, bows, hats, and gloves. I thought I would be bored going, but it actually is a lot of fun to go and look at all the wild animals that have been stuffed and the huge aquarium. Anyway, these are some of our cell phone shots.





alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5268556587238687346" />

Also, Taylor and I discussed going home for Thanksgiving, but it just doesn't seem like its in our budget to spend around $600.00 for two days. I'm sure the airlines are making a killing. We're just too poor right now to do it. BUT! We have decided to go to....







SAN DIEGO!!!
We're planning on stopping at Disney Land (even though that is not in San Diego), the San Diego Zoo, and probably visit some of Taylor's old mission people. Actually, that's the main point of the trip. So, we'll probably be in his mission most of the time. He really wants to go to this Chinese buffet that he was in love with on his mission. Apparently, nothing can compare to it. So, I'm definitely excited for that! Well, for now that is all the news that I have to report.

We're still waiting to hear from the schools we've applied to. We're extremely anxious because we want to start planning. Well, I hope everyone takes care! Bye!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers