Saturday, October 18, 2008

Squaw Peak!

So, this weekend has been beautiful. The weather is in the 70s and it was the perfect time to go hike Squaw Peak. Squaw Peak is a 8 mile hike round trip. Taylor and I did it in about 3 and a half hours. It got really, extremely steep. We were dirty and tired by the time we were done, but we were filled with a great sense of accomplishment. Here are some of our pictures. The leaves were not AS brilliant as a few weeks before, but it was still beautiful. We also made friends with this guy and his rhodesian ridgeback dog. I couldn't believe the dog made it up there. Taylor and I were impressed with the dog. His stature was intimidating, but he was just one of the friendliest dogs we've met. I think we'd be interested in a dog like that. I would definitely feel safe at home with that kind of dog.



Our destination from the view at the parking lot.




No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers