Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why Hike Y?

Taylor and I started the weekend by hiking the Y.  The parking lot at the start of the trail was the most packed I've ever seen it.  It was probably due to the fact that there was a big game in Provo and people wanted to squeeze in a good hike before the big game.  Going up was a lot harder than I remembered, but it was still fun. The view at the top of the Y was beautiful.  We saw two temples from where we were.  We could see (of course) the Provo Temple and the Mount Tempanogos temple.  Anyway, the way down was a lot easier and a lot faster than the way up.  Taylor practically ran the whole way down.  I'm not as sure footed so I made sure to take my time.  I can see myself breaking a leg or an arm or something!  Anyway, here are some pictures of our hike up and down the hike. :)



For some reason this image is uploading all goofy. It was fine the first time I uploaded it, but once I went back to straighten all the pictures its uploading with a weird mark. It's such a good photo, too. I'll try to fix it later.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

sweet blog. Hiking the y is pretty hard, in my opinion! see you soooon

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers